3. Nadine … her mother before she came home.
c. has phoned
d. had phoned
Jawaban yang tepat adalah had phoned. Nadine telah menelephone ibunya (past perfect tense) sebelum dia pulang ke rumah (past tense)
4. Mr. Heri : Attention, please!
Arif : Yes, sir.
The underline word is expression of...
A. asking opinion
B. giving opinion
C. responding attention
D. Showing appreciation
Jawaban: C. responding attention
5. Mrs Rina : May I have your attention, please?
Students : ...
The best response to complete dialogue above is...
A. Yes, please
B. Yes, Ma'am
C. Yes, Sir
D. Thank you
Jawaban: B. Yes, Ma'am
6. Our teacher never… England.
c. has visited
d. had visited
Jawaban yang tepat adalah has visited. Guru kita belum pernah ke England, sesuatu yang terjadi sebelum sekarang menggunakan bentuk pesent perfent tense.
7. The expressions of ability below is true, except...
A. I could speak English fluency when I was in Australia
B. I am able to sing a asong
C. I am able to read Qur'an now
D. I can drive a car 2 years ago before got accident
jawaban: D. I can drive a car 2 years ago before got accident
8. Pedro … an accident when they had been in Italy.
c. has got
d. had got
Jawabanyang tepat adalah got. Pedro mendapat kecelakaan saat dia telah sampai di Italy.
9. There are expression of asking attention...
A. Excuse me
B. I know
C. You are amazing
D. I don't know
jawaban: A. Excuse me
10. The room is too dark. Please...the lamp.
A. turn down
B. turn on
C. turn over
D. turn off
Jawaban: B. turn on